When we repent of sin, God forgives us. If you have had an abortion, Jesus is waiting to take you into his arms in forgiveness and love.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Roe vs. Wade and Jeremiah 1:10

"See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant." Jeremiah 1:10

Jeremiah was a reluctant prophet, but he was obedient to the Lord. The Lord , here instructed him to be proactive in his morally decadent country. He instructed him to be an instrument for CHANGE!

These words struck me in my heart yesterday morning. We need to "root out, and to pull down, and to destroy" the Roe vs. Wade decision. It was a sham to begin with. If you haven't read the details of the trials, it would be worth your time to look up the details of this case which sparked mass murder of the unborn in our land.
 As I write these words, I realize that some will think I've gone off the edge, so to speak. I'm looking at the truth in black and white when I read the statistics and the history of abortion in this land. I know that God is speaking to my heart and no one who lives without the influence and direction of the Holy Spirit will have a clue as to what I'm talking about.
  President Obama ran on a ticket of "change" and now we see just what some of this change means. He is backing a plan for health care which will make your tax dollars pay to exterminate unwanted babies! Who could not be outraged about this?
  God is going to judge this nation more severely if this plan goes through.
  Right now there are two choices: the Senate plan and the House plan. Our President is backing the Senate plan which will mean that federal tax dollars will fund abortions. Let's pray that the right decisions will be made.





No comments:

Post a Comment