When we repent of sin, God forgives us. If you have had an abortion, Jesus is waiting to take you into his arms in forgiveness and love.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Obama Plan

  I just read "The Obama Plan: Stability and Security for all Americans.", the official White House statement on the health care/insurance discussion. I scoured the statement for some mention that tax dollars will not fund abortions but could find no information on this subject. If America opts to go this route we will be on a fast ride to destruction as a nation.
  Where is the stability for the unborn child? 

  In Psalm 139, Davis speaks of his creation by God:


14)  I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made:
        marvelous are thy works;
         and that my soul knoweth right well. 

15) My substance was not hid from thee
        when I was made in secret,
         and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 



Let's pray for awareness in this country and that we not trample upon God's laws while creating new laws and policies for ourselves.




No comments:

Post a Comment